Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair by Invacare® weighs in at only 19 pounds making this wheelchair easy to maneuver when preparing for a transfer or lifting it into a vehicle. A lightweight transport chair is useful when moving patients short distances at home or in a hospital setting. The swing-away footrests help transfers be faster and more comfortable. For added safety, it is important to use the push-to-lock rear wheels locks to stabilize the wheelchair before transferring. The frame compacts to 8.5 inches in width and is easier to condense using the fold-down back and seat carry straps. A nice feature about this transport chair is it's constructed with black nylon upholstery that's easy-to-clean, bacteria resistant and flame retardant for safety. The armrests are padded for added comfort to the user and a built-in seat belt for security measures. This newest Probasics Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair now sports a higher weight capacity of 300 pounds. You may also be interested in extra padding by adding a wheelchair cushion.
Features and Benefits:
- Very Lightweight
- Safe, Comfortable Transfers
- Easy Locking Rear Wheels
- Easy to Clean Seat
- Removable, Swing-Away Footrests
- Condenses for Transport or Storage
- Soft Armrests
- Before using the transport chair, make sure the back is locked securely.
- Make sure to regularly check hand grips for looseness. If loose and/or worn, replace immediately.
- Do not twist handgrips when chair has been exposed to extreme high temperatures, high humidity or becomes wet. This may result in injury or damage the chair.
- When sitting in chair do not reach down to grab an object to prevent falling forward.
- Do not lean backwards to reach an object to prevent the chair from tipping.
- Before transferring, turn both casters parallel to the object of transferring and engage wheel locks.
- Additional Information
- TiresSolid, Flat-free
- Color OptionsBlack, Blue, Burgundy
- MaterialBlack Nylon Upholstery
- Front RiggingsSwing-Away Foot-Rest
- Push Wheel LocksYes
- Overall Width21.5 Inch
- Overall Depth (w/o Riggings)24.25 Inch
- Overall Height36.5 Inch
- Folded Width8.5 Inch
- Seat Width19 Inch
- Seat Depth15.5 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height19.25 Inch
- Back Height17.5 Inch
- Back Tire Size8 Inch
- Net Weight19 lbs (Without Riggings)
- Weight Capacity300 lbs
- Wheelchair Frame/MaterialLimited 13 Months
- Item Numbers9201, 9201BK, 9201BL
- HCPCS CodeE1038
- Product IDLTTB19FR