Click to Order By Phone
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Safety Hypodermic Needle
- Bevel Type: Regular Bevel
- Color Code: Green
- Gauge: 21 Gauge
- Hub Connecting Type: Luer Lock
- Length: 1 Inch
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Point Style: Regular Bevel
- Safety Feature: With Safety
- Sterility: Sterile
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523
- Usage: Disposable
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Prevent M Safety Needle
- 21 Gauge x 1"
- Regular Wall
- Regular Bevel
- Innovative, needle-based safety technology helps ensure optimal protection from sharps injuries.
- Robust safety shield is easy-to-use and designed for one-handed activation.
- Precision-engineered ultra-sharp needle minimizes trauma to muscle tissue.
- Self-leveling needle cap promotes use of OSHA-recommended technique for passive recapping.
- Audible and tactile "click" confirms safety shield has been activated.
- Safety needle may be connected to any standard luer lock syringe.
- ISO-color coded for easy gauge identification.
- Single use only
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Rx Type Syringe-needles
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan the needles be stored outside the packaging for an extended period of time?Question by: Andrea on Feb 10, 2017 8:49:00 AMBecause the item is individually packaged for sterility it is not recommended to store it anywhere outside of its packaging.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 28, 2017 8:53:00 AM