Prevent heel ulcers by cradling and elevating your patient’s heel with the Prevalon Heel Protector III with Integrated Wedge, by Sage Products. It minimizes pressure, friction, and shear on the feet, heels, and ankles of a non-ambulatory patients with a calf circumference of 6 to 10 inches by maximizing support under their foot and preventing foot drop and lateral rotation. Because it was designed for ambidextrous use and is latex-free, it keeps either foot in a neutral position while off-loading the heel for relief and comfort without allergens related to latex.
The Prevalon III is a pressure ulcer treatment, heel-stabilization device that is constructed with a comfort-grip interior, so the device stays in place without causing discomfort or further injury. This Dermasuede interior cradles the patient’s ankle, heel, and foot, so the area remains completely offloaded, and the open heel acts as an inspection window for care providers. The exterior features stretch panels for a simple, secure, and comfortable fit, and the outer is constructed of a smooth ripstop nylon that repels liquids and is easy to wipe clean.
Product Features & Benefits
- Minimizes Pressure, Friction, and Shear on Feet, Heels, and Ankles
- Ideal for Those with a Calf Circumference of Between 6 to 10 Inches
- Maximizes Under-foot Support to Prevent Foot Drop and Lateral Rotation
- Keeps Either Foot and Ankle in a Neutral Position While Off-loading the Heel
- Constructed With a Comfort-grip Interior to Stays in Place without Discomfort
- Type: Open Toe
- Brand: Prevalon
- Color: Blue and Gray
- Manufacturer: Sage Products
- Application: Heel Protector Boot
- Material: Ripstop Nylon / Open-weave Fabric
- Securing Method: Hook and Loop Closure
- Manufacturer part number: 8 per case #7310
Product Information Video (3:38 minutes)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!