Other Prevail product(s)
Customers Also Bought
First Quality SleepOvers Youth Pants or Child Briefs are manufactured by First Quality under the Prevail brand. SleepOvers are designed to meet the needs of older children with moderate to heavy nocturnal enuresis or nighttime incontinence episodes. SleepOver Pants are made to fit children between ages of 5 to 7 years old weighing 45 to 125 pounds. These Incontinence Youth Pants provide moderate to Heavy Incontinence Protection. They are designed with a unisex fit and have stretch sides for maximum comfort. These briefs are hypoallergenic and contain aloe and vitamin E, which keeps the soft and healthy. The MaxSoft core wicks away liquid to help keep the skin dry. The core also neutralizes and guards against odor. The outer layer is cloth-like and gentle and comfortable on the skin.
Product Features & Benefits
- First Quality SleepOvers Youth Pants have leakage control guards.
- Help to maintain skin wellness and comfort by reducing heat build-up.
- Soft, stretchable and cloth-like outer fabric for breathe-ability.
- Ventilated areas allow air to freely migrate to the wearer.
- Prevents odors from forming for added discretion.
- Secure and comfortable fit.
- First Quality SleepOvers Youth Pants and Youth Diapers Product Numbers: SLP05301, SLP05302.
- Size Options: Small-Medium and Large-xLarge.
- Child Weight Ranges: 45 to 65 Pounds and 65 to 125 Pounds.
- Color: White
- Style: Pant
- Application: Child Incontinence.
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Brand: Prevail SleepOvers
- HCPCS code: A4520
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo y’all accept insuranceQuestion by: Shayla Wynn on Sep 1, 2019 3:15:00 AMWe do not bill insurance companies. Many have a reimbursement program, please check with your insurance agent to see if this is an option for you.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Sep 3, 2019 12:18:00 PMIs the size located on the front or the back? Can't figure out which way they go :(Question by: Katie on Oct 9, 2019 6:47:00 PMThe size is printed on the front of the product.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Oct 10, 2019 12:57:00 PM
Based on your history