Customers Also Bought
With 130 individual compartments of air, the Pressure Pad and Pump delivers maximum comfort. In addition, the pump uses a technology that allows it to deliver the air quietly.
At 4 liters per minute, the pressure pump produces a consistent pressure and flow of air. The cycle lasts for 5 minutes, which allows you to receive therapeutic treatment quickly.
To assist with other therapeutic treatments, see Vitality Medical's line of bed accessories.
Pressure Pad and Pump Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Pressure Settings.
- Easily Attaches to the Bed Frame.
- Low Output of Sound.
- Reliable Pump.
- Sturdy, Durable Pad.
- Two Year Warranty on Pump
- 90 day Warranty on Pad.
Pressure Pad and Pump Specifications
- Product Number: MQ9500.
- Cycle Time: 5 minutes.
- Air output: 4 LPM.
- Pressure range: 70-130 mmHg.
- Electrical Supply: 110V, 60Hz.
- Application: Alleviate pressure-prone areas on body and reduce bed ulcers.
- Manufacturer: Medquip.
- HCPCS Code: E0181.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!