Prefilled AirLife Nebulizer, manufactured by CareFusion, provides optimal performance and ease of use for respiratory patients.
With this prefilled nebulizer, you can obtain both heated or cool high-output aerosols adjustable from 28 to 100% FiO2, fraction of inspired oxygen. This concentration is 0.90% NaCl, sterile sodium chloride for inhalation, USP.
The optional and complementary nebulizer heater, available here, will heat the aerosol that is produced from this nebulizer, while simultaneously reducing the possibility of contamination.
If this Prefilled AirLife Nebulizer does not meet your medical needs or you need a lower solution, check out this nebulizer kit here.
Prefilled AirLife Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- Delivers both heated heated or cool aerosols.
- Easy set-up design.
- Optional and complementary products, such as the nebulizer heater.
Prefilled AirLife Nebulizer Specifications
- Product Number: CK9010.
- Size: 1,000 mL.
- Solution Concentration: 0.90% sodium chloride.
- Application: To assist with respiratory therapy and tracheal irrigation.
- Manufacturer: CareFusion.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CareFusion Rx Type Nebulizer
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!