The Powerstroll S-Drive Power Assist Device for Wheelchairs is designed to help reduce strain on caregivers caused by pushing patients in a heavy wheelchair. It is especially helpful for pushing up hills, gradients, and ramps. It features a lightweight, dual-wheel Powerstroll that is quickly and easily attached to most non-powered, standard wheelchairs (fits seats measuring 14 to 20 inches). It is easy to remove within seconds for transport and storage.
The standard device has a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs, while the Powerstroll S-Drive Heavy Duty Power Assist Device is slightly more powerful than the standard S-Drive and has a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Dual-Wheel Powerstroll
- Reduces Strain on Caregivers
- Helps with Hills and Ramps
- Fits Most Standard Wheelchairs
- Easy to Attach and Remove
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Brand: Powerstroll
- Product Numbers: PWCPP009, PWCPP009HD
- Weight Capacity PWCPP009: 300 lbs
- Weight Capacity PWCPP009HD (Heavy Duty): 400 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 10 Miles
- Max Gradient: 8°
- Motor: 12V 100W D.C.
- Battery: 2 x 12V 12AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: 2A
- Base Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Battery Pack Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Total Weight: 42.3 lbs
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!