Customers Also Bought
Bard PowerLoc Safety Infusion Set without Y-Injection Site (Bard 0652010) is designed for the administration of fluids, drugs, and blood sampling by way of a surgically-implanted vascular port. The Bard PowerLoc 20 Gauge x 1 Inch Infusion Set is the ideal device for accessing PowerPort devices. This power set allows contrast agents to be power-injected for the purpose of effecting tissues so they show up more clearly on CECT scans. This practice facilitates better monitoring of patient condition.
This infusion set features a low profile and small footprint and design, making it the ideal needle for dressing an access site. The small size of the needle, and downward angle of the tubing extending from the back of the device help to sustain dressing integrity. An orange safety shield with tactile feel, audible click, and visual indication verifies that the needle is ready for safe removal and disposal.
Features and Benefits
- Low Profile and Small Footprint Enables the Site to be Easily Dressed
- Downward Angled Tubing to Help Maintain Dressing Integrity
- Ergonomic Wing Design Provides Controlled Access and Site Visibility
- Audible Click and Visual Indication the Lockout is Engaged for Safe Removal
- Safety Feature Covers the Needlepoint to Reduce the Risk of Injury and Exposure to blood borne Pathogens
- Dual Lumen Port Adaptable for Simultaneous Infusions
- Power Injection Capabilities Enable Imaging
- Low Profile
- Small Design for Ease of Dressing
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Brand: PowerLoc
- Item Number: 0652010
- Quantity: Each, Case/20
- Needle Size: 20 Gauge
- Needle Length: 1 Inch
- Port Type: Dual Lumen
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5 mL/s
- Safety Feature: Power Safety Lock
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bard Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!