Customers Also Bought
Wheelchair armrest bags are convenient totes that one can rely to keep all the essentials in one place while on the go. The Armrest Bag, by Drive Medical is a sturdy carry-all bag that will fit conveniently on the armrest of a scooter or wheelchair. It is built to withstand daily wear and tear with multiple pockets and features.
This handy little wheelchair accessory is made of durable nylon fabric. At the top of the bag, where the sleeve slips over the armrest, is a padded portion so the arm sits comfortably on top. The bag has a four-pocket design and will prove its worth by carrying everything you need handy. From books and cell phones, to wallets and keys, all the necessary items will be at arm's length ready to access at a moment's notice.
Drinks too can be carried by the Armrest Bag as it comes fashioned with a mesh drink holder.
This Drive Medical Wheelchair accessory measures 14 inches long by 11 inches wide and four inches in height. It has a limited lifetime warranty by Drive.
Product Features and Benefits
- The bag features a mesh drink holder pocket.
- It includes four pockets, perfectly sized for carrying phones, paperbacks or personal electronics.
- It is made of durable, easy-to-clean nylon.
- The top of the bag is padded, so resting your arm on it is comfortable.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: AB1000
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Length: 14 Inch
- Width: 11 Inch
- Height: 4 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product Questionscan ab1010 arm bag be used on the left side?Question by: richard chambers on Oct 13, 2016 11:55:56 AMThe bag can be use on either side of the wheelchair, according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 11, 2017 4:22:00 PMIs this bag able to be used on the left wheelchair arm? I have the power control on the end of my right arm.Question by: Susan Webb on Apr 12, 2017 3:55:00 PMThe bag can be used on either side of the chair or scooter.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 26, 2017 8:07:00 AM
Based on your history
- Well made has plenty of room
- Made one piece has to slip on armrest want work if you have support post on your armrest