Customers Also Bought
Straitjackets by Posey are straitjackets with full-length sleeves, which secure behind the patient. It is designed for patients requiring transport who are determined to be a danger to themselves or others.
This straitjacket helps to control difficult or unpredictable patients during transport. This restraint has long-sleeve arms, which cross in front and secure through the vertical loop at the patient's chest before being buckled on the back of the jacket. The pelvic strap on the straitjacket prevents patients from pulling the jacket over their head.
The Posey Straitjacket is made of machine washable cotton canvas. It comes available in small, medium, large and extra large.Posey Straitjacket Features and Benefits
- Provides Patients with Protection from Themselves
- Helps Control Difficult or Unpredictable Patients
- Pelvis Strap Prevents Patient from Pulling Over Head
- Machine Washable Cotton Canvas
- Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Dislocation or Fracture on Restrained Limb
- IV or Wound Site Compromised by the Device
- Severe Cardio Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Post-Surgery Tubes
- Incision or Monitoring Lines
- Item Number: 8118S, 8118M, 8118L, 8118XL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!