Customers Also Bought
Self Releasing Hugger, manufactured by Posey, is for patients needing upper torso support or an elevated resting spot for hands.
Wheelchair patients can sometimes slip down in their chair which can be comfortable and cause problems down the road. An excellent remedy to the instance is the use of a wheelchair support accessory like the Self Releasing Hugger. This product provides a soft and elevated resting spot for hands. This can help with reducing arm/wrist fatigue and keeping the hands away from the wheelchair's moving parts.
The Posey Self Releasing Hugger is easy to install between the armrests with it's hook and loop closure. This product is ideal for residents with minimal hand and arm movement since the Hugger releases automatically as the resident rises.
This product features special vinyl covers that are easy to clean and maintain. The Hugger is constructed from medium density foam making it soft and comfortable for the hands. BUY Posey Self Releasing Hugger from Vitality Medical today.
Posey Self Releasing Hugger Features and Benefits
- Provides a Soft Resting Place for the Hands and Provides Upper Torso Support
- Easy to Install With Simple Hook and Loop Fastening System
- Ideal for Residents With Minimal Hand and Arm Movement
- Self Releases as Patient Rises
- Wipe Clean Vinyl Cover
Posey Self Releasing Hugger Specifications
- Width: 20 Inches
- Thickness: 4 Inches
- Designed to Fit Between the Armrests
- Meets CA #117, Section # Flame Retardant Standards
- Fits 18 - 22 Inch Wide Wheelchairs and Geri-Chairs
- Self Releasing Hugger Item Number: 6514
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!