Customers Also Bought
KeepSafe Essential Alarm is an electronic fall monitoring system designed to help reduce patient risk to fall injuries. Manufactured by Posey, the KeepSafe Fall Monitor Alarm is highly flexible with several optional alarm sensors such as chair alarm sensor, room alarm sensor, wireless alarm sensor, toilet alarm sensor, bed alarm sensor, and door alarm sensor. Each optional alarm sensor may also be purchased with the alarm unit forming a complete alarm system consisting of a KeepSafe alarm control unit, a sensor transmitter, saddle bracket narrow, wall/wheelchair bracket, bed bracket, AC power adapter, magnet and string. The recessed ON/OFF switch is standard on the POS8373. An optional KeepSafe Alarm Unit without an ON/Off switch is also available (8373NP).
Posey KeepSafe Essential Fall Monitor Alarm System Components
- Posey KeepSafe Essential (8373) includes KeepSafe Essential Alarm Control Unit with ON/OFF switch, 4 “AAA” batteries, magnet with adjustable cord and locking clip, wire bracket, saddle bracket, wall/wheelchair bracket.
- KeepSafe Essential (8373NP) Includes KeepSafe Essential Alarm Control Unit without ON/OFF switch, 4 “AAA” batteries, magnet with adjustable cord and locking clip, wire bracket, saddle bracket, wall/wheelchair bracket.
- Magnet and String (8373M) Includes magnet with adjustable cord and locking clip.
- Bed Bracket, Standard (8276) Attaches the control unit to the headboard or footboard. Fits boards 1/2” - 2” thick.
- Saddle Bracket, Narrow (8278N) Attaches the control unit to the chair.
- Wall/Wheelchair Bracket (8301) Attaches the control unit to the wall or wheelchair.
- Optional Accessory - AC Power Adapter (8383) Connects alarm control unit to AC power.
Posey KeepSafe Essential Fall Monitor Alarm Features & Benefits
- Flashing green light to indicate the unit is operational.
- Five selectable alarm tones for patient identification.
- Adjustable alarm volume; low (85dB) - high (100dB) at one foot.
- KeepSafe Essential voice feature plays a pre-recorded message instructing the patient to sit back down or other custom message.
- Three alarm modes; Tone Only, Voice plus Tone, Voice Only. Allows multiple options for caregiver and patient notification.
- KeepSafe Essential programming buttons are hidden inside the battery compartment to prevent tampering or unauthorized setting changes.
- KeepSafe Essential Alarm “suspend” allows staff to silence the alarm without the need to turn the unit OFF. Once the magnet is reattached, the unit will automatically revert back to monitor mode. This ensures continuity of monitoring despite multiple caregiver involvement.
- Impact resistant alarm cover helps minimize damage to the alarm unit if dropped.
- Battery operated with four (4) “AAA” alkaline batteries.
- Audible low battery “CHIRP” when batteries need changing.
- KeepSafe Essential Alarm DC Jack for optional AC power connection; adapter sold separately.
KeepSafe Essential Fall Monitor Alarm Specifications
- Posey KeepSafe Essential Fall Monitor Alarm Product Numbers: 8373, 8373NP
- Width: 3"
- Length: 5"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 6.0 oz. (7.6 oz. with batteries)
- Medical Fall Alarm Power Supply: Four (4) “AAA” alkaline batteries
- Fall Prevention Alarm Battery Life Expectancy: Approximately 30 days; may vary
- Current Drain: 22mA
- Alarm Mode (maximum volume): 100dB
- Voltage Range: 4.6 - 6.0 VDC
- Medical Fall Alarm Low Battery Warning: Audible, low battery chirp every 3 seconds when batteries need changing.
- Posey KeepSafe Essential Fall Monitor Alarm Warranty: limited lifetime.
Posey warrants to the original purchaser that the Posey KeepSafe Essential is defect-free in materials and workmanship. If the product is found to be defective in workmanship or materials they will replace or repair it without charge. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, water immersion, improper care, alteration or misuse, and excludes claims for loss or theft.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history