IV Shields by Posey are designed to protect the IV needle and insertion site from impact, abrasion and mild scratching. It also helps protect the IV site from tube-pulling patients or accidental contact.
The translucent and ventilated plastic dome on the IV shield allows unobstructed observation of the IV site. In addition, it may also be used with a Heparin lock.
Posey IV Shield has hypo-allergenic, self-adhesive tape on the bottom, which adheres firmly anywhere on the patient's skin.
This IV Shield fits both children and adults. These shields are disposable to prevent cross-contamination between patients. The IV Shield is packaged for convenience in boxes of 12.Posey IV Shield Features and Benefits
- This product is used to protect the IV needle and insertion site from impact, abrasion and mild scratching.
- It helps protect the IV site from tube-pulling patients or accidental contact.
- Translucent, Ventilated Plastic Dome
- Allows Unobstructed Observation of IV Site
- May be Used with Heparin Lock
- Hypo-Allergenic, Self-Adhesive Tape on the Bottom
- Adheres Firmly Anywhere on Patient's Skin
- Item Number: 8141
- Fits Both Children and Adults
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 12
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!