Headboard Footboard Pads by Posey are designed to close the gaps at the head and footboard of the bed. The cushion pads on the head and footboard are used to help prevent injury.
The pads feature a pair of padded bumpers that cover the headboard and footboard to help prevent injury by closing the gaps in the bed and mattress. The pads easily attach to the bed with polypropylene straps and quick-release buckles.
The headboard footboard pads are designed to help the clinician prevent patient injury. While designed for use with the Posey Bed 8060, they can also work independently to help provide an extra measure of safety and protection for all patients.
Posey Headboard Footboard Pads are made of a durable, plush foam. They are also covered in water-repellent, flame retardant nylon. The cover can be easily wiped clean with soap and water.Posey Headboard Footboard Pads Features and Benefits
- This product is used to close the gaps at the head and footboard of a bed.
- Cushion Pads Help Prevent Injury
- Padded Bumpers Close Gaps in Bed and Mattress
- Easily Attach to Bed with Polypropylene Straps and Quick-Release Buckles
- Help Clinician Prevent Patient Injury
- Designed for Use with Posey Bed 8060
- Can Work Independently to Provide Extra Measure of Safety and Protection
- Item Number: 8002
- Durable, Plush Foam
- Covered in Water-Repellent, Flame Retardant Nylon
- Easily Wiped Clean with Soap and Water
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!