Posey E-Z Clean Economy Gait Belt by Posey is designed for patients and residents who are requiring ambulation or transfer assistance. It provides caregivers with a secure hold point, while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers.
The gait belt has an easy-to-apply airline-style buckle. It has a Biothane polyurethane encapsulated webbing which wipes clean to help address cleanliness concerns.
When used correctly, the E-Z Clean gait belt may also help prevent back injuries to the caregiver. When not in use, it can be worn by the caregiver to ensure immediate availability when needed. The gait belt also offers a quick and easy means of disinfecting the belt between patient use to reduce cross contamination.
Posey E-Z Clean Economy Gait Belt is one size fits all and comes in standard black. These unique gait belts are made from nylon and has a 2" (5 cm) wide webbing.Product Features and Benefits
- Provides Caregivers with a Secure Hold Point
- Easy-to-Apply Airline-Style Buckle
- Biothane Polyurethane Encapsulated Webbing
- May Also Help Prevent Back Injuries to the Caregiver
- Quick and Easy Means of Disinfection between Patient Use to Reduce Cross Contamination
- One Size Fits All
- Standard Black
- Nylon Material
- 2" (5 cm) Webbing
- For Ambulation or Transfer Assistance
- Sever Cardio Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Post-Surgery Incisions
- Monitoring Equipment
- Tubes that Might be Compromised by Rubbing Against Gait Belt
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!