Customers Also Bought
The Posey Bed Alarm Sensor Over Mattress Sensor is a critical safety alarm sensor used to detect when a patient is exiting their bed who are at risk of falling and therefore are under fall management care. The mattress pad sensor ensures safety of patient by alarming caregiver of potential harm. The pad alarm is placed over the mattress and beneath the patient and when patient's body weight is absent the mattress pad activates the alarm to warn the caregiver.
The use life of the Over-Mattress Sensor bed alarm is six months and is for single-patient use. It is important to test the system to make sure it's operational before the patient is placed on the mattress.
Features and Benefits
- Detects When Patient Exits
- Alerts Caregiver to Prevent Falling
- Easy to Install
- Effective for up to 6 Months
- Manufacturer: Posey
- Compatible with the Posey KeepSafe Deluxe, KeepSafe, Sitter II and Sitter Select Units
- Product Number: 8307, 83073PK
- Quantity: Each, Pack of 3
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Patients at risk for fall injuries.
- Do not use system with memory foam mattresses or low air-loss mattresses or overlays.
- Only use system with Posey alarms.
- Pad is intended for single-resident use and not for multiple residents.
- Make sure pad is ON for monitoring mode.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHi ,
whst size of the sensor pad will be good for a full size bed , Does it go horizontally or vetically over the mattress?
I hope to hear from you soon,
ThanksQuestion by: Noh on Aug 17, 2015 6:50:35 PMThe pad goes across the bed length-wise and will easily fit on a standard twin-sized mattress.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 21, 2016 11:08:00 AM
Based on your history