Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) therapy clears the airways by mobilizing mucus secretions. TheraPEP PEP Therapy System by Smith's Medical, is an easy-to-use system to support airflow in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF), chronic pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as patients recovering from surgery. The system is designed to bring positive expiratory pressure with simultaneous aerosol drug delivery.
The TheraPEP PEP Therapy System is also designed for user to self-administer the therapy, giving them independence and convenience. Its sturdy structure allows user to take it wherever they need to go. There is no other secretion clearance device offering this combination of therapy, flexibility and efficiency.
Benefits and Features:
- Accommodates Virtually Any Patient's Lung Capacity.
- Sturdy and Resists Breakage, Unlike Fragile, Costly Manometers.
- May Be Used With a Mask, Mouthpiece or Nebulizer.
- Provides Immediate, Visual 360º Feedback of Prescribed Pressure.
- Allows Inhalation and Exhalation Without Removing From Mouth.
- Six Fixed Orifice Options.
- Variety of Mask Sizes.
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical ASD INC.
- 22 mm Patient End
- Portex TheraPEP PEP Therapy System Product Numbers: 20-0004, 20-0005, 20-0010, 20-0022, 20-0050, 20-0120, 20-1110, 20-1112, 20-3112, 20-3115, 20-5112, 20-5115, 20-7112, 20-7115
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!