Portable Pro Pool Lift is a portable lift without the need for anchors. This pool lift features a compact frame to maneuver around tight pool areas The lift can be transported from or around the pool area with ease. Wheel the lift to the poolside, quickly deploy and it's ready to use.
The Portable Pro Pool Lift has a weight capacity of 400 pounds. A 2 button remote control comes standard and is water resistant. A flip-up footrest and an adjustable lap belt provide additional comfort for the mobility patient. Manufactured by Aqua Creek Products, the Pro Pool Lift is made with stainless steel and is powder coated for a durable finish. Aqua Creek also makes stationary, anchored pool lifts like the Ranger and the Pro XR Pool Lift.
Portable Pro Pool Lift Features & Benefits
- Wheeled transport cart with counter weights.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Lateral transfers are easy with flip-up armrests.
- Water resistant remote control.
- Lift comes standard with a flip-up footrest and adjustable lap belt.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Adjustable lap belt.
Portable Pro Pool Lift Specifications
- Item Number: F-004PPPB.
- Max Anchor Setback: 9"
- Min Anchor Setback: 12"
- Max Water Draft: 9"
- Weight: 275 lbs. (975 lbs. with weights)
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek Products.
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty.
- Five year structural warranty.
Portable Pro Pool Lift Review (2:44 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this easy for a woman to move to and from pool from storage?
Thank youQuestion by: Cherie on Aug 9, 2016 9:57:08 PMThe product contains rear wheels that lift the item easily. This allows for easy mobility in order to store the device when not in use.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 12, 2016 2:32:00 PM