Customers Also Bought
Pro Pool Lift has a weight capacity of 400-450 pounds. This pool lift is ADA compliant and offers mobility patients pool access for aquatic therapy and recreation. An adjustable seat pole comes standard with this pool lift. The seat on the lift is adjustable from 18 to 23 inches to better accommodate lateral transfers to and from a wheelchair. Manufactured by Aqua Creek Products, there are many pool lift accessories and options to choose from to make the Pro Pool Lift adapt to many different types of pools. This lift is available with or without an anchor, a deep draft option, extended bases and a reverse configuration that allows the chair to face left. These options make this lift adaptable to most pool configurations. For those who need portability for this lift, an optional lift cart is available. There is also a cycle attachment for exercising and a solar charger.
Pro Pool Lift Features and Benefit
- Low-profile design.
- Rotates away from pool when not in use.
- Quick attach anchor kit (F-046QAB-AT1) available allows for easy removing and storage.
- Reverse configuration and extended base options available for pools with large gutters.
- Flip-up armrests.
- Adjustable lap belt.
- Removable and adjustable foot rest.
- Water resistant remote.
Pro Pool Lift Specifications
- Item Numbers: F-004PLB-AT1, F-004PLBNA-AT1, F-004PLB-R-AT1, F-004PLB-DD12-AT1, F-004PLB-23-AT1, F-004PLB-26-AT1.
- Setback: Adjustable 4 to 19 Inch.
- Adjustable seat pole.
- Construction: Stainless steel.
- Powder coat finish.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek.
- Brand: Pro.
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty.
- Five year structural warranty.
- Pro Pool Lift Flyer provides features and benefits.
- Pro Pool Lift User Manual covers installation, assembly and operating instructions.
- F-004PLB-AT1 Application Chart for various types of pools.
Pro Pool Lift Review (1:13 minutes)
Easy Anchor Install for Pool Lifts (2:32 minutes)
- Additional Information