Standard Bedpans, manufactured by Duromed, are non-autoclavable bed pans that are made from blow molded plastic that is durable enough to support 250 lbs. These Plastic Bed Pans are molded with smooth edges for optimal patient comfort. Duromed standard bedpans are ideal for hospital and clinic use, because it features clear graduation of ounces and cc's. These Pontoon bedpans are easy to clean. Safely use household cleaners to clean and disinfect these bedpans between uses.Standard Bedpan Features and Benefits
- Cleans with Household Cleaners
- Heavy Duty Molded Plastic
- Smooth Edges for Comfort
Standard Bedpan Specifications
- Plastic Bedpan Product Numbers: 541-5067-0000, 541-5067-9720
- Height in the Back: 2-7/8 Inches
- Height in Front: 4-1/4 Inches
- Length: 14-3/8 Inches
- Width: 11-5/8 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Briggs Healthcare Sub Brand Duro-Med
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!