Other PolyMem product(s)
Cloth-backed adhesives work well as wound dressings by creating a breathable barrier while also keeping the opening from getting infected. Ferris' PolyMem 7203A Adhesive Dressing is a cloth-backed adhesive that covers a small wound and provides a solid seal to prevent infections from happening. A thick one-inch squared pad serves to cover the wound and is thick enough to prevent any exudate from seeping or leaking through. A 2-inch squared adhesive surrounds the pad to provide an excellent seal, preventing any contaminants from entering the body.
PolyMem 7203A Adhesive Dressing Features and Benefits
- Small Pad Size to Cover Minor Cuts
- Adhesive Surrounds Padding for Tight Seal
- Cloth Backing for Comfort, Water Resistance
- Tight Seal Prevents Contamination
- Manufacturer: Ferris
- Pad Size: 1 Inch x 1 Inch (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Adhesive Size: 2 Inch x 2 Inch (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Shape: Square
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferris Sub Brand PolyMem
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!