Other PolyMem product(s)
Trying to dress a wound on a finger or toe can make for some creative-looking bandages. Fortunately, Ferris has the perfect solution for dressing a finger wound. The PolyMem Finger/Toe Dressing was created for small fingers and toes with a wound or abrasion on it. The dressing is able to cover the finger/toe either as a primary or secondary dressing and provides protection against outside contagions. It has a maximum circumference of 2.2 inches.
PolyMem Finger/Toe Dressing Features and Benefits
- Small Size to Fit Smaller Fingers or Toes
- Provides All-Around Protection on the Finger/Toe
- Keeps Contagions from Entering the Wound
- Can be Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Manufacturer: Ferris
- Circumference: 1.8 - 2.2 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Shape: Finger-Wrap
- HCPCS: A6209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferris Sub Brand PolyMem
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!