Mettler Electronics Corp., developers of therapy devices to trigger the body's healing response, increase circulation and reduce pain, continually bring innovative products to its line such as Polar Frost Cold Gel. In 2002, this topical analgesics gel was formulated to offer soothing pain relief to muscles, tendons, nerves and ligaments after sprains and muscle strains. Injuries can leave inflammation and make muscles tense and tight. When looking for a product to help with soreness and inflammation without the side effects of steroids, Polar Frost Cold Gel works directly where you need relief. It targets deep into the soft tissue and absorbs quickly. It uses aloe vera's anti-inflammatory benefits as well as releases a cooling and soothing effect from menthol. Polar Frost is available in a convenient 5 ounce tube size for individual use as well as larger 17 ounce and 1 gallon bottles with pump for easy application for regular use or at sports medicine and physical therapy settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-Toxic Formula
- No Side Effects
- Variety of Size Options
- Fast Absorption
- Provides Local Treatment
- Reduces Swelling
- Soothes the Skin
- Manufacturer: Mettler Electronics Corp.
- Item Number: 1882S, 1881S, 1884
- Sizes: 5 oz, 17 oz, 1 Gal
- Type: Gel
- Type: Clear Blue Gel
- Packaging: Tube, Bottle
- Application: Soft Tissue Injuries
- Avoid contacting gel with the eyes, mucous membranes, open wounds and cracked and irritated skin. Wash with water to dilute and if irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Keep away from heat sources and even sunlight.
- Do not Freeze.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Directions for Use:
- Apply a thin layer of Polar Frost Cold Gel where there is pain and discomfort.
- Massage into the skin.
- Repeat application every three hours for three to five days or as needed.
- 3-5 days, as needed.
Water, alcohol, menthol, carbomer, triethanolamine, propylene, glycol, aloe barbadensis extract, silica, metylparaben, propylparaben, FD&C Blue #1.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mettler Electronics, Corp.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!