Plastic Transfer Boards, by Drive Medical, are a lightweight, alternate version of wooden transfer boards. These durable boards will prove their value in day-to-day use, whether you're getting out of bed, moving to your favorite recliner, or whenever the time comes to get a change of seating.
This lightweight wheelchair accessory is designed to allow the user to slide with as little difficulty as possible. To do this, the plastic transfer board has tapered ends, which give it a ramp-like effect.
The plastic material creates a smooth surface for transferrs, adding to the comfort of the user. This board has ribs at the bottom that act as support beams to bear the user's weight. It can support up to 250 pounds. The board is considerably lighter than its wood counterparts and will not encumber the user while its carried along with the wheelchair.
Plastic Transfer Board Features and Benefits
- The board will allow a wheelchair user to move to and from seats.
- The board is considerably lighter than its wood counterparts.
- The board is reinforced with thick ribs on the bottom for better weight support.
- The board is slightly tapered for sliding ease.
- The hard plastic is easy to maintain and clean.
Plastic Transfer Board Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL6046
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Length: 27.5 Inch
- Width: 8 Inch
- Height: 1 Inch
- Material: Plastic
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Color: White
- Warranty: Limited six month
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Fits in a car
- Too small