Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes are designed for both men and women to help combat the effects of plantar fasciitis. These soft, comfortable Athletic Shoes help to realign your feet to prevent over-pronating. Plantar Fasciitis Shoes stabilize the orthotic foot bed, providing superior arch support.
Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes have been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association's Seal of Acceptance. These Plantar Fasciitis Shoes come in sizes ranging from women’s size 6 to men’s size 13. Color options for Women's Plantar Fasciitis Shoes include white or dark gray Men's Plantar Fasciitis Shoes come in white or black colors.
Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes have mesh uppers, lightweight CME midsoles, TRP mid foot stabilizers, strong heel counters, and resilient rubber outsoles. The outsoles of the Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes come with a non-slip pattern. Deep heel cups are molded into their shock-absorbing EVA foot beds.
Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes Features & Benefits
- Women's Athletic Shoes and Men's Athletic Shoes designed to help Plantar Fasciitis.
- Soft, comfortable shoes.
- Awarded the Podiatric Medical Association's Seal of Acceptance.
- Deep heel cups molded into the foot bed.
- Aligns feet into a natural position.
Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes Specifications
- Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes Product Number: 83651.
- Size Options
- Women: Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10, Size 11 or Size 12.
- Men: Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10, Size 11 or Size 12.
- Weight: 1-1/2 lbs.
- Application: Plantar Fasciitis Athletic Shoes.
- Uppers: Mesh.
- Outsoles: Rubber.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the shaft measurement from arch?Question by: sue pham terski on Jan 23, 2018 6:42:00 AMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 1, 2018 8:29:00 AM