Pillo-Pedic is designed to keep your spine in alignment while you sleep. There are four ways to use this pillow for a more custom fit. You can set it up with a narrow or wide firm edge and either a soft or medium center. The combination of edge and core is easily changed by rotating and/or flipping pillow over. To allow for a soft center, about half of the center portion uses soft fibers. This pillow is ideal for people that sleep on their back or sides. The support provided by this pillow makes it a good fit for people that have whiplash, arthritis, tension headaches and back pain.
Also, the Ultra version uses UltraCel foam that works to eliminate the break-in time that is typical of new pillows. It's also available in mini-travel size designed especially for a traveler.
Pillo-Pedic Features and Benefits
- 4 Ways to Sleep on Pillow for Different Preferences and Needs
- Portion of Center is Fibers Instead of Foam for Increased Softness
- Easily Adjust Firmness by Rotating and Flipping Pillow
- Ideal for Back and Side Sleepers with Whiplash and Other Neck and Back Pains
- Ultra Model Aims to Eliminate Break-In Time
- Product Number: FTL100JR, FTL105, FTL100REG, FTL100ULTRA, FTL100EXT, FTL101
- Length: 23 Inch
- Width: 15.5 Inch
- Depth: 3.75 (Junior), 4 (Junior Plus), 4.25 (Regular and Ultra), 5 (Extra) Inch
- Mini-Traveler Measurements: 13" X 15 1/2" X 4 1/4"
- Color: White
- Material: Foam or UltraCel Foam
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Foot Levelers
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan this product be returned if customer is not satisfied?Question by: Ruth Drescher on Jul 1, 2017 7:07:00 AMOur return policy states the items must be purchased within 30 days. For further specifications about our return policy, visit vitalitymedical.com/policy/returns-policy/Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 3, 2017 10:00:00 AM