Customers Also Bought
Remedy Phytoplex Antifungal Ointment by Medline is an effective topical treatment for common fungal infections. It helps to relieve itching, cracking, scaling, and other discomfort associated with the most common superficial fungal infections.
The active ingredient miconazole nitrate in the antifungal ointment with the petrolatum base formula and carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) helps the ointment adhere to wet or damp skin. This antifungal ointment creates a clear shield for easy monitoring. The ointment is also enhanced with Phytoplex and other botanicals.
This antifungal ointment can be used in the treatment of athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It can also be used to treat superficial skin infections caused by yeast. The ointment relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.
Phytoplex Antifungal Ointment by Remedy is ideal for use on children over 2 to geriatrics; it is not for use on children under 2, or on the scalp or nails. The unscented ointment is latex free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and pediatrician and dermatologist tested. Available in 2.5 oz tubes and 4 g packets (71 ml and 4 ml respectively).Remedy Phytoplex Antifungal Ointment Features and Benefits
- Effective topical treatment for common fungal infections
- Helps relieve itching, cracking, scaling, other discomfort from most common superficial fungal infections
- Active ingredient is miconazole nitrate
- Enhanced with Phytoplex and other botanicals
- Petrolatum base formula
- Carboxymethyl cellulose helps adhere to wet or damp skin
- Creates clear shield for easy monitoring
- Can be used to treat athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm
- Can be used to treat superficial skin infections caused by yeast
- Ideal for use on children over 2 to geriatrics
- Not for use on scalp or nails
- Latex free
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Available in 2.5 oz tubes and 4 g packets
- Item number: MSC092625
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history