Click to Order By Phone
DetailsCats in the wild are largely nocturnal hunters, with a preference for dawn and dusk, when their natural prey species are more active. Their hearing is ultra-sensitive and, as the sun sets, their sight and hearing become much more acute, allowing them to be effective hunters in the dark. Domestic cats retain these natural instincts and are often playful and active during the night.
- Soft lights twinkle and flash as kitty pounces and plays
- Blinking lights are touch activated and automatically turn off when kitty is ready to rest
- Rapid movement of lights inspires kitty's natural instinct to hunt and chase
- Perfect for quiet evening play
- REMOVE TAB To ACTIVATE FLASHING LIGHT
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!