Customers Also Bought
Perforated Suede Finish Wrist and Forearm Splint, by Jobst, is a device ergonomically designed to fit either arm and is ideal for stabilizing the wrist and forearm after an injury. The design and materials come together to make a solid splint to allow the fingers and hand to move while limiting wrist movement in the most comfortable way.
The Perforated Suede Forearm Splint is made for those treating an injury as well as those mending minor fractures -- ideal for those who recently had their cast removed. This wrist splint is made of a durable perforated suede finish material with a cotton lining. The perforations will allow air movement to the skin, while the cotton lining will help wick away any perspiration that may accumulate. On the bottom is a rigid palm stay and two dorsal stays to limit flexation and adds a level of protection to armor the arm and wrist from jarring contact. The suede finish is soft to the touch and will add an overall comfort factor during the time of healing.
The Perforated Suede Finish Wrist and Forearm Splint is offered in 8 and 10 inch long options. They are available for either the left or the right hand and come in four sizes to meet most people's size specifications. They are tightened and secured using a loop lock closure.Perforated Suede Finish Wrist and Forearm Splint Features and Benefits
- The perforated suede will allow air to flow while the cotton underlay helps wick away moisture.
- There is one large palm stay and two dorsal stays to protect the top and bottom of the arm.
- The stays will also limit movement to allow better healing.
- The suede finish is soft to the touch and will add an overall comfort factor.
Perforated Suede Finish Wrist and Forearm Splint Specifications
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Color: Beige
- Materials: Suede/Cotton
- Closure: Loop Lock
- Sizes (In Diameter Measured at the Center of the Wrist):
- Small: 4.5-5.5 Inches
- Medium: 5.5-6.5 Inches
- Large: 6.5-7.5 Inches
- X-Large: 7.5 Inches and Up
- Lengths: 8 Inch and 10 Inch
- Product Numbers: 22-442418, 22-442427, 22-441419, 22-441428, 22-442515, 22-442524, 22-441516, 22-441525, 22-442612, 22-442621, 22-441613, 22-441622, 22-442719, 22-442728, 22-441710, 22-441729
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!