Customers Also Bought
Penco Medical Universal Walker Glides are designed to provide users with easy movement while using a walker. They have a ski design and easily fit front-wheeled walkers with 1 to 1-1/8 inch tubing diameter. The Original Universal Walker Glides (Penco Medical 3010) helps walkers to easily glide over all walking surfaces. It contains a self-fitting mechanism with a stainless steel bolt that can be tightened to ensure a safe and secure glide.
- Flip the walker upside down and remove the original tips from the rear legs.
- Attach the walker glides into the tubing with the tip side facing forward.
- Secure the glides by tightening the bolt clockwise until it is firmly in place.
To ensure that your walker glides are working correctly, check the bolts often and tighten as necessary. You will also want to replace the glides after damage or if they become excessively worn.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy-Glide Ski Design
- For Use on All Walking Surfaces
- Stainless Steel Tightening Bolt
- Glides Walkers Safely and Securely
- Clockwise Tightening Bolt
- Replaces Existing Tips from Rear Legs
- Manufacturer: Penco Medical
- Product Number: 3010
- Color: White
- Tube Fitting: 1 to 1-1/8 Inches
- UPC Code: 8-37832-00301-1
- Additional Information