Customers Also Bought
Pediatric Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is a low profile support that immobilizes the shoulder and helps to reduce arm abduction and reduction.
Offering a humeral and wrist cuff, this design delivers support without a bulky sling or shoulder strap. This design, additionally, is universal, so you can wear this on your right or left arm.
The Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer is available in a wide variety of sizes to fit different anatomies. In addition to various sizes, each size is made of a durable, firm elastic. The cuffs, additionally, feature loop lock closures.
Buy now and prevent exacerbating shoulder and arm injuries today! However, if this shoulder immobilizer does not meet your specific rehabilitative needs, make sure to check out this immobilizer, the shoulder restraint, here.
Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer Features and Benefits
- Different sizes to fit various anatomies.
- Humeral and wrist cuff.
- Loop lock closures.
- Low profile design.
- Supports the arm without a bulk sling or shoulder strap.
- Universal design fits both left and right arms.
Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer Specifications
- Product Numbers: 16-701104, 16-701301, 16-701408, 16-701505, 16-701602, and 16-701709.
- Color: White.
- Sizes: INF, PD/XS, SM, MD, LG, and XL.
- Application: To immobilize the shoulder and arm during rehabilitation.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: A4565.
To properly measure which size you need, measure the circumference around your chest.
Size Measurement Infant 16 - 22" Pediatric/Extra Small 20 - 26" Small 24 - 30" Medium 28 - 34" Large 32 - 38" Extra Large 36 - 42"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!