Customers Also Bought
The Pediatric Cradle Arm Sling, by Jobst, is an arm sling designed specifically for children to keep a small statured little arm tucked inside for both comfort and protection. And as the name implies, the sling 'cradles' the arm so the small arm can heal expediently as well as provide a level of protection during activity.
The pediatric arm sling is made of soft, durable materials, with a fun dinosaur print option that will make it a joy for a kid to wear around. The sling is easy to fasten on either arm and has an adjustable strap to get the arm angle perfect. This support helps rehabilitate the arm, hand, or shoulder and can be worn with or without a cast.
There are three lengths to choose from for the Pediatric Cradle Arm. A simple forearm measurement, from the elbow to the base of the little finger, is needed to match the appropriate sling: Infant -- 3.5-5.5 Inches; Pediatric -- 5-8 Inches; Youth -- 7-10 Inches.
Pediatric Cradle Arm Sling Features and Benefits
- The sling will cradle the arm for an optimum healing position.
- It comes with a fun dinosaur print option to make it more interesting for the child.
- The device is soft and durable and will hold up well with an active child.
- It comes in three sizes to match most childrens' arm sizes.
Pediatric Cradle Arm Sling Specifications
- Product Numbers: 28-502102, 28-502204, 28-502307.
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Colors: Navy/Pediatric Print
- Sizes (From Elbow to Base of Small Finger):
- Infant - 3.5-5.5 Inches
- Pediatric - 5-8 Inches
- Youth - 7-10 Inches
- HCPCS: A4565
- Additional Information