Customers Also Bought
Please note that the Pari Trek S Deluxe - with Li-ION Rechargeable Battery is on a manufacturer back order with no ETA. Please order the standard model if you require this device right away.
Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer Aerosol System provides treatments for nebulizer patients on the go. The PARI TREK S has a lightweight nebulizer design weighing less than 1 pound making traveling with the compressor nebulizer very easy. PARI TREK S Portable Nebulizer Compressor includes both AC and 12V DC adapters. Pari Trek S Compact Nebulizer Compressors 12 volt automobile adapter works with cars or boats. The Deluxe PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Compressor Pack model comes with a rechargeable battery which permits patients the freedom to take aerosol treatments away from home. A handy carrying case provides the freedom to take aerosol treatments anywhere, anytime. Equipped with the PARI LC® Sprint reusable nebulizer, the PARI Trek® S delivers powerful performance and shorter treatment times. Included are the patented PARI Wing Tip™ tubing and the exclusive PARI Timestrip® to remind patients to replace their PARI reusable nebulizer.
PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Components
- PARI Trek S Compact Compressor.
- Two PARI Reusable Nebulizers.
- Wing-Tip™ tubing.
- AC Adapter.
- 12V DC Adapter.
- Instructional DVD.
- Deluxe Carrying Case.
- Additionally, the Deluxe Model includes a Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Portable Nebulizer for nebulizer patients on the go.
- Lightweight design.
- Fast, efficient aerosol treatments.
- Average treatment time is 5-6 minutes.
PARI Trek S Portable Specifications
- Trek S Nebulizer Product Numbers: 47F35LCS, 47F45LCS.
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Maximum Air Flow: 8.5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 35 PSI.
- Nominal Operating Pressure: 14.5 PSI.
- Maximum Liter Flow: 8.5 LPM.
- Nominal Air Flow 4 LPM.
- Rechargeable Battery Charge Life (Deluxe Model): 50 minutes.
- Rechargeable Battery Charge Time (Deluxe Model): 2 hours.
- HCPCS Codes: E0571.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- PARI Trek S Battery Warranty: 6 months.
PARI Trek S Nebulizer Additional Information
- Home Nebulizer Treatment Study – survey of patients with chronic lung disease.
- Nebulizer COPD Treatment Study – quality of life improvements for COPD patients.
- Pari White Paper on Portable Jet Nebulizers – comparative testing results for portable nebulizers.
- Pari Trek S Brochure provides features, benefits and components information.
- Trek S Nebulizer Instructions offers setup, maintenance, warranty and specification information in English and Spanish.
PARI Trek S Portable Nebulizer Video (7:06 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you need a prescription to purchase the Pari-trek compressor kit?Question by: Sue on May 11, 2017 8:23:00 AMThis item does not need a prescription for purchasing.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 11, 2017 8:27:00 AMWhat is the battery price for the paritrek s compact nebulizer compressor?Question by: Candace on Jun 22, 2015 1:12:00 AMIf you are replacing a battery for a deluxe unit, feel free to call in for current pricing; however, if you are trying to upgrade from a standard unit, purchasing a battery will not work, as the two machines are designed differently.Answer by: Megan W. on Jun 8, 2016 6:31:34 AMDo yo sell the "yellow ion battery" for the pari-nebulizer separately? How much would it cost? Thank you, CarolQuestion by: Carol A Wooten on May 12, 2017 7:14:00 PMThe battery is currently on a manufacturer back order. Please check back periodically for updated information regarding this item's availability.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 25, 2017 10:19:00 AMDo I need a prescription from the doctor? This is for my mother who has a home nebulizer, but is planning a trip and would like a portable one. And how long will it take to ship it?Question by: Sherilyn Larkin on Nov 16, 2016 4:28:16 PMThis item does not require a prescription before purchasing. Our economy shipping guarantees delivery in 7-10 business days.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 17, 2016 2:00:00 PMCan you submit insurance info to pay for nebulizers?Question by: Karen on Sep 1, 2017 11:17:00 AMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 20, 2017 8:31:00 AMCan I use a different nebulizer?Question by: Mark on Oct 15, 2017 9:32:00 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best to speak with a medical professional for proper advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 13, 2018 8:56:00 AM
Based on your history
contacted customer service and he was courteous and professional .
Shipped fast, in original packaging. This is my 3rd Trek from this company. I travel a lot, so they get used a lot and therefore, get slower more quickly. Will purchase another one when this one started to die.