Customers Also Bought
The P2® Impervious Gown, by Tidi Products, is a full-length gown made quite durable for wearing in a medical environment where exposure to pathogens is a high concern. This medical gown is made of polyethylene, which acts as a barrier between contaminants and the wearer's clothing and skin. The P2 Impervious Gown is designed with a closed loop neck that is simply slipped over the head and then tied in the back -- easy to tear off and dispose when done. It has a stirrup cuff that anchors to the hand and keeps the sleeves from rolling up and so gloves can be slipped over the sleeve material. This feature will allow full-wrist protection, unlike other gowns that may bunch up wearing gloves.
The P2® Impervious Gown is lightweight and comfortable. It has an open-back design to provide airflow and keep the wearer from overheating. This protective gown comes non-sterile and light blue in color.
P2® Impervious Gown Features and Benefits
- The gown covers a majority of the body.
- The film is of a plastic material that protects the wearer's skin and clothes.
- The material provides a barrier against infectious materials.
- The stirrup strap fastens to the hands to allow the sleeves to slide into gloves.
- The gown slips over the head and ties off in the back.
- One size fits all adult sizes.
P2® Impervious Gown Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 8576
- Size: 80 Inch W x 45 Inch L
- Manufacturer: Tidi Products
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Blue
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history