Non-Tilt Over Bed Table is designed with a large, walnut, wood-grain low pressure laminate top. This table offers a roomy surface for eating or workspace. Manufactured by Drive Medical, the base of the table is highly adjustable. It can be raised with just the slightest upward pressure and adjusts anywhere from 28 to 45 inches. The 15 x 30 inch table top locks in place securely the moment the height adjustment handle is released. The strong chrome-plated steel "H" base and mast comes in a silver vein finish. The table stands on four 2 inch swivel casters that provide for easy maneuverability. The table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28-45 inches. The product comes protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Product Features & Benefits
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to clean
- Walnut wood grain laminate top
- Secure base with "H" design
- Attractive silver vein finish
- Swivel caster for easy maneuverability
- Infinite height settings between 28 to 45 Inch
- Product Number: 13067
- Tabletop Dimensions: 15 x 30 Inch
- Base Dimensions: 15.5 x 26.5 Inch
- Height: 28 to 45 Inch
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs
- HCPCS Code: E0274
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Overbed Table Manual contains use instructions.
- 13067 Over Bed Table Specifications presents detailed information about size and measurements.
Drive Medical Non Tilt Overbed Table 13067 Video (2:38 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
I am an engineer.