Customers Also Bought
The McKesson Oil Emulsion Impregnated Dressing is designed with a unique-infused blend of emulsified U.S.P. Petrolatum, which is compatible with other treatments. The McKesson Non-Adherent Oil Emulsion Dressing is resistant to sticking to the skin in order to enhance patient comfort. It is constructed with an open mesh, knitted fabric that minimizes the risk of maceration and occlusion. It can be trimmed to the desired size without shredding or unraveling. This dressing is latex free, designed for single use, and available in two sizes: 3 x 3 inch and 3 x 8 inch.
Other available oil emulsion impregnated dressings you may be interested in include the Curity Non-Adherent Dressing with Oil Emulsion and the Shur-Conform Oil Emulsion Non-Adhering Dressing, on sale at Vitality Medical today.
Product Features and Benefits
- Resistant to Sticking to the Skin
- Minimal Maceration and Occlusion
- Trimmed without Shredding or Unraveling
- Infused with a Blend of Emulsified U.S.P. Petrolatum
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product Numbers: 61-77041, 61-77042
- Sizes: 3 x 3 Inch, 3 x 8 Inch
- Color: White
- Material: Acetate Gauze
- Sterility: Sterile
- Application: Oil Emulsion Impregnated Dressing
- Latex Free: Yes
- UNSPSC Code: 42311524
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!