Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
- Carry Case with Strap
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
O2 Concepts Oxlife Freedom Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Oxlife Freedom is a pulse flow portable oxygen concentrator, delivering an adjustable O2 bolus size of 8 to 44 mL. This lightweight concentrator is built for traveling and around-town trips. With the battery and carry case, the Freedom only weighs 6.25 pounds, making it easy to carry with you wherever you go. I can operate from an AC power source, DC power sources like your car, boat or RV and from its rechargeable battery. Select between an 8-cell or 12-cell Lithium-Ion battery. The battery charges in up to 3 hours and will last up to 4 to 8 hours on setting 2. The battery may also be charged while the concentrator is operating.
O2 Concepts is an innovator in medical oxygen. One innovation O2 Concepts implemented with this concentrator that is not found in its competitors is the Dryer Management System. This system removes moisture from incoming air to prolong the life of the sieve beds. This innovation helps to extend the life of the concentrator and protect your supplemental oxygen investment.
O2 Concept's Dynamic Network Analysis (DNA) technology offers over-the-air diagnostics to determine maintenance, update software and troubleshoot any problems. The Oxlife Freedom employs intelligent Dynamic Network Analysis technology that uses 3G cellular technology to link it to a secure server via the Verizon network. It is designed to protect the health of the patient by ensuring your concentrator is functioning properly. For healthcare providers, DNA monitors usage and ambulation for the first 30 days. DNA Technology Communications Access services may be initiated with an activation fee (product item number 830-2000) and a year later an annual fee (product number 830-2001). Order the DNA Access Service at the following link: OxLife Concentrator Accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative POC
- Cellualar connectivity
- DNA technology
- Long battery life
- Simple control functions
- LCD screen
- Battery is chargeable while concentrator is in operation
- Easily serviceable components
Vitality Medical - A Better Place to Buy
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the O2 Concepts Oxlife Freedom or any of the other portable oxygen concentrators can be answered by telephone with one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These trained specialists are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialists can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling and more! Call toll-free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Rental Program - If you would like to "kick the tires" by trying out a particular concentrator before actually purchasing it, try our oxygen rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test, try and learn how to use one of the leading edge portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Often oxygen patients want to take a portable oxygen concentrator with them while traveling since home oxygen concentrators are too bulky and do not work with many foreign power grids. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the concentrator you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your concentrator back and help you determine a better fit.
Oxygen Concentrator Loaner Program - Should your concentrator need to be repaired while under warranty, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your concentrator is in the shop.
Easy Warranty Processing - Although O2 Concepts products have a very low recall for warranty repair figure, should your oxygen concentrator require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll-free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your concentrator is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts - If you would like to see a list of the top-ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings, and side-by-side comparisons, visit the links to our oxygen comparison studies below for detailed information.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Side-By-Side Comparison Chart includes the top ranking brands on the market.
- Ranking the Best Pulse Flow Oxygen Concentrators review and comparison charts.
- Ranking the Best Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators offers a detailed review and comparison of each model currently on the market.
- Pulse Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators prices and detailed product specifications.
- Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators prices and specifications.
- What Is Pulse Dose Oxygen? offers a guide to these type of portable oxygen concentrators.
- What Is Continuous Flow Oxygen? provides a brief summary of continuous flow concentrators.
- FAA Approved Portable Oxygen Concentrators list with links to FAA documentation.
O2 Concepts Additional Resources
- Replacement Batteries for the Oxlife Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Replacement Filters for the Oxlife Concentrator.
- Replacement Parts & Accessories for the Oxlife Independence Concentrator.
- Oxlife Independence Medicare Letter indicates authorized HCPCS code of E1392.
- O2 Concepts Warranty details the warranty coverage for the concentrator, accessories, batteries and exclusions.
Oxlife Freedom Portable Concentrator Review Video (4:05 minutes)
- Additional Information
Additional InformationSize and Weight
- Width9 Inch
- Height9.4 Inch
- Depth3.4 Inch
- Travel Weight6.25 lbs
- Concentrator Weight4.53 lbs
- Battery Weight1.35 lbs
- Carry Case Weight0.4 lbs
- Adjustable Flow Rates0.5 - 6 in 0.5 increments (8 mL - 96 mL bolus)
- Oxygen FlowPulse
- O2 Concentration Level87 to 95% at sea level -- all settings
- Pulse Flow Settings1 to 5 with bolus size of 10 = 44mL
- Oxygen Outlet PressureN/A
- Operating Altitude0 to 13,123 feet above sea level
- Maximum Power Consumption with DC Operation120 Watts
- Maximum Power Consumption with AC Operation150 Watts
- AC Power Connection100-240V, 50/60Hz
- DC Power Connection11.5-16V, 18 Amp Max
- Batteries8 or 16 cell Lithium Ion
- Battery Duration (at setting 2)8 cell - up to 4 hours, 16 cell - up to 8 hours
- Battery Recharge TimeUp to 3 hours while in service
- FAA ApprovalYes
- ManufacturerO2 Concepts
- Country of ManufactureUSA
- HCPCS CodeN/A
- Machine Warranty3 years
- Battery and Accessories WarrantyN/A
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A