Customers Also Bought
Nytone Enuretic Wrist Watch Alarm is an electronic warning device worn on the wrist like a watch.. Manufactured by Nytone Medical Products, this Urine Alarm Watch is an enuretic control and training device. Simply strap the Nytone Bedwetting Alarm on your child's arm and clip the moisture sensor to their underpant. The alarm monitors all night long and quickly, yet safely, awakens your child at the first sign of moisture. Nytone is simple and easy to turn off once the alarm sounds. Just simply disconnect the quick connect and the alarm immediately shuts off. Easy shut off helps you avoid waking others in your home. Nytone Wrist Watch Urine Alarm is completely portable and requires no attachments to the bed.
Nytone Enuretic Wrist Watch Alarm Components
- Nytone Alarm.
- Easy-off quick connect cable.
- Moisture Sensor with easy clip.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Batteries Included.
Nytone Bedwetting Wrist Watch Alarm Features & Benefits
- Quickly and easily alarm shut off.
- Moisture sensor detects the first sign of moisture.
- Quick Start Guide to ensure the absolute best results.
- Adjustable strap secures unit to upper arm.
- Three alarm signals - sounds, vibrates and light emitting when alarm is activated.
Nytone Enuretic Wrist Watch Alarm Specifications
- Product Number: 92978.
- Construction: Medical grade plastic case.
- Sound, vibration and light alarms.
- Manufacturer: Nytone Medical Products..
- HCPCS code: S8270.
Nytone Enuretic Wrist Watch Alarm Video
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat battery does this take?Question by: Wendy Wheeler on Jul 8, 2017 3:57:00 PMThis item needs a 1.5 Volt battery according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 13, 2017 9:52:00 AM