Customers Also Bought
Isosource HN formula provides concentrated nutrition with 1.2 Calories per mL. Isosource HN is made of 100% soy protein and provides 100% of the RDI in 1400 Calories. Nutrition ingredients added to the formula offers microbial protection. Isosource HN formula is a Medical Food. Consumers should consult with their physician on the use of this product.Hang Time for Isosource HN is 48 hours, dependent on following all instructions for use.
Isosource HN Features & Benefits
- Appropriate for lactose-free*, gluten-free, low-residue, and kosher diets. (*Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- High-nitrogen complete liquid formula.
- 1.2 calories per mL.
Isosource HN Specification
- Isosource HN Product Numbers: 18480100, 184500, 184620.
- Size Options: 250 mL, 1000 mL, 1500 mL.
- Flavor Options: unflavored.
- kcal/mL: 1.2.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal).
- Protein: 18%
- Carbohydrate: 53%
- Fat: 29%
- Protein Source: soy protein isolate.
- NPC:N Ratio: 115:1.
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80
- n6:n3 Ratio: 2.7:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 490
- Water: 82%
- Application: Tube Feeding Nutrition Formula.
- Preparation: Ready-to-use.
- Container Type: Tetra Prisma, SpikeRight® PLUS UltraPak® Bag or 1500 mL Bottle.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Isosource HN.
- UNSPSC Code: 51191900.
- HCPCS Code: B4150.
Isosource HN Nutritional Support
- General malnutrition
- Elevated protein requirements
Isosource HN Ingredients
Water, Corn Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, and less than 2% of Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Magnesium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin D3, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history