Customers Also Bought
Soothe pain and reduce swelling in arthritic hands with Norco Therapeutic Compression Gloves. While providing warmth and compression for soothing Soft Tissue Edema and Arthritic Joint Pain, these gloves provide 15 to 25 mm Hg of soft, gentle, even compression to edematous tissue. Norco Compression Gloves come in two wrist lengths, two finger styles, and feature an open slit in the cuff for easy application and a non-constricting fit. Made of a soft, silky Nylon and Spandex Blend, these Therapeutic Gloves feature outside seams for smooth edema control. To ensure a proper fit, measure your palm circumference just below your knuckles.
Norco Therapeutic Compression Gloves Features & Benefits
- Wrist Length measures 1-1/2" proximal to wrist crease
- Over the Wrist Length measures 3" proximal to wrist crease
- Sold individually, Left or Right
Norco Therapeutic Compression Gloves Specifications
- Material: Nylon and Spandex Blend
- Application: Soft Tissue Edema and Arthritic Joint Pain Relief
- Brand: North Coast Medical, Inc.
- HCPCS Code: L3999
- Additional Information
Manufacturer North Coast Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!