Norco LEVELS Exercise Bands are constructed of 100% Natural Latex and come in 6 or 50 Yard Rolls. Easily utilized as part of a progressive rehabilitation program, the clearly-marked number-coded levels are designed to improve strength and range of motion. Resistance levels are printed at 2' (.61m) intervals for easy identification and cutting. To avoid the negative aspects associated with other Latex Bands, LEVELS are manufactured using one of the most rigorous cleansing processes in the industry resulting in a Smooth and Clean Band that consistently tests below detection levels for allergens. This resistance system makes selecting the desired resistance level needed for exercises or physical therapy quick and easy. Resistance levels range from extra light to extra heavy to meet all users' level of fitness.
Norco LEVELS Exercise Bands Features & Benefits
- Test below detection level for allergens
- Number-coded levels from 0 to 7
- Resistance levels are printed at 2' intervals
Norco LEVELS Exercise Bands Specifications
- Sizes: 6 or 50 Yard Rolls
- Material: 100% Natural Latex
- Application: Rehabilitation and Strength Training
- Brand: North Coast Medical, Inc
- Product Number: NC91220-06, NC91221-06, NC91222-06, NC91223-06, NC91225-06, NC91226-06, NC91227-06, NC91220-50, NC91221-50, NC91222-50, NC91223-50, NC91224-50, NC91225-50, NC91226-50, NC91227-50
- HCPCS Code: A9300
- Additional Information
Manufacturer North Coast Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!