Silverts Socks are unisex Non Slip Socks for swollen feet, swollen ankles, diabetic patients and edema patients. Silverts Hospital Socks serve well as Diabetic Socks and are designed as Unisex Care Socks that stretch wide to accommodate individual patients. Silvert Non Skid Socks are constructed with feather-soft polyester chenille for a comfortable fit. These Non Slip Hospital Socks even go over casts and ointments or creams. Often used as slipper socks at home, the Silvert Non Skid Socks are comfortable and warm for recovering patients. Pictured to the right are the color selections and below is a display of the Hospital Socks showing the non-skid surface on each of the color choices.
Silverts Non Skid Hospital Socks Features & Benefits
- Gripper Socks with treads or grips to reduce slipping.
- Extra comfortable socks for recovering patients.
- Offer the warmth and comfort of soft terry plus the protection of skid-resistant and slip-resistant treads.
- Non-constrictive socks provide for circulation.
- Unisex design.
These Non Slip Hospital Socks have been found useful for the following applications: adaptive, Alzheimer's, assisted living, broken legs, diabetes clothing, disability clothing, edema, handicap, hip replacement, hospital gowns, multiple sclerosis, paralysis, patient clothing, seated dressing, seated dressing, swollen feet, ALS, assisted living, delicate skin, diabetic footwear, disabled, foot problems, health care, home care, hospital care, leg stiffness, nursing home, Parkinsons, podiatry, stroke, and wheelchair patients.
Silvert Non Slip Socks Hospital Socks Specifications
- Product ID Number: 19140
- Size Range: 6 to 11 shoe size
- Feather-soft polyester chenille.
- Constructed with acrylic and stretch yarns.
- Machine washable for convenience.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!