Medline Bariatric Transfer Bench Features
There's an easier way to get in and out of the bathtub in a safe manner, and all it takes is a simple sitting position. Medline's Non-Padded Bariatric Transfer Bench allows any user to enter and exit a bathtub with a simple slide across the surface. All of the feet, located both inside and outside the tub, have suction cups that create a grip against the surface for added security. The legs are height adjustable to allow patients of any height to be able to use the bench. This also allows the legs to fit easily over nearly any tub wall heights. A total of six legs with cross beams at the chair base allow the bench to hold a person up to 550 pounds.
Non-Padded Bariatric Transfer Bench Features and Benefits
- Gives Patients the Best Way to Enter and Exit a Bathtub
- Suction Cups Create a Strong Grip Against the Surface
- Height Adjustable Legs Work with Any Tub Height
- Six Legs to Support Additional Weight
Transfer Bench Specifications
- Manufacurer: Medline
- Dimension: 28-32 Inches
- MRI Compatible: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material: Blow-Molded Plastic
- Weight Capacity: 550 Pounds
- HCPCS: E0248
- Product Number: MDS86952XW
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product HCPCS offer insurance reimbursement information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
details though. It still says waiting to be shipped.
It's very sturdy, I'm 370 lbs, and I was able to adjust the legs in a way to rest in full contact with the shower floor. I do wish it could go a little taller, I'm 5'6. It even fits all the way in my standing shower so I can transfer easily and shut the curtain all the way.
The back rest had to be removed so I could sit more in the middle but it's just as functional with out it. I think it'd be better if you had the option the center the back rest and if said rest was less contoured.
Diffrent colors would be awesome too.
Also an option to access the perineal more easily, like a seat section you can take out and put back in, would be awesome.
But all in all I am very happy with my purchase.
- Fast shipping, Very sturdy, adjustable legs
- Can't go a bit taller, back rest gets in the way and can't be relocated just removed, no option for perineal access, no color options