The Home Décor NM-475 Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is a three position, lift chair with full recline. Lift chairs are designed to help people with limited mobility to get up from the sitting position more easily. This chair does that and more with its heavy-duty, quiet and smooth lift system and easy to use hand control with USB charging port. The chairs now feature an easy screwless assembly process. Simply slide the back into place until it clicks and then attach the power cord and plug it in.
The NN-475 Lift Chair is constructed from a furniture grade laminate/plywood that is durable and much less prone to warping or cracking over time than many solid hardwoods. The motor is powered with the accompanying power cord but the chair also features an integrated backup batter in case of power loss. It has convenient, large storage pockets on both sides where you can store remotes, books and other items that you would like to have close by.
- Additional Information
- StorageDual Large Pockets
- Seat StylePocketed Coil with Foam Cushion
- Back TypePillow Back
- Lift / MotorizationHeavy Duty Lift with Scissor Assembly
- Assembly RequirementsNo Screws Assembly
- MaterialFurniture Grade Plywood/Laminate Frame
- AccessoriesOptional Wireless Remote Available
- Fabric Types & Colors
Felix: Dove, Navy, Chocolate, Burgundy
Crypton Aria: Sand, Cool Grey
- ManufacturerPride Mobility
- Weight Capacity375 lbs
- User Height Range5'4" - 6'0"
- Seat-to-Floor Span21"
- Top-to-Seat Span26"
- Seat Depth21"
- Seat Width20"
- Overall Width34"
- Distance From Wall for Full Range of Motion18"
- Chair Weight130 lbs
- General Warranty7-year Pro-rated
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!