Customers Also Bought
Nexus SPIRIT Wheelchair Cushion, manufactured by The Roho Group, is a high-quality low-profile wheelchair cushion. You may select this product to assist in reducing chronic pain, help with lower extremity positioning, increase postural support and lower the risk of skin breakdowns while using a wheelchair.
Weighing in at a low 3 pounds, the Nexus SPIRIT adds minimal weight to your mobility solution.
In addition to the wheelchair cushion being virtually weightless, the air cells are built upon an anatomically-shaped foam platform. This will increase an individual's stability while sitting and helps maximize his or her functional capability.
Some people consider comfort a luxury, but in reality, comfort and function can be complementary. Featuring air cell technology and a foam base, the Nexus SPIRIT Cushion increases an individual's comfort levels while simultaneously enhancing blood flow.
After extended use of this air cushion, you will want to sanitize it. You can easily wash the air cells with soap and water. In addition, the cover is easily removable and is machine washable.
The material of which the foam and air cells are made are flame resistant. Truly, ROHO sets the new standard in wheelchair cushioning with Nexus SPIRIT.
Nexus SPIRIT Air Cushion Features and Benefits
- Ease of Transfer.
- Flame Resistant.
- Increases Postural Support.
- Lowers Risk for Breakdown of Skin.
- Reduces Discomfort.
- Patchable and Repairable Cushion.
Nexus SPIRIT Air Cushion Specifications
- Capacity: Unlimited Patient Weight.
- Warranty: 24 Months.
- Application: Wheelchair Cushion.
- Manufacturer: The Roho Group.
- HCPCS Code: K0734.
- Sizes: 14 L x 14 W in, 14 L x 16 W in, 15 L x 15 W in, 16 L x 16, 18 L x 16 W in, 18 L x 18 W in, 20 L x 18 W in.
- Product Numbers: NS1414C, NS1515C, NS1816C, NS1818C, NS2018C.
Nexus SPIRIT Wheelchair Cushion Additional Information
- Dry Floatation Cushion offers information on floating seat technology.
- Wheelchair Cushion Detailed Adjustment Instructions covers the proper setup and adjustment of the cushion for individual needs.
- ROHO Cushion Instructions provide information for set up and adjustment.
- ROHO Dry Floatation Wheelchair Cushion charts the number of cells by cushion dimensions.
- Wheelchair Seating HCPCS Codes offers a guideline for selecting the appropriate HCPCS code for wheelchair cushions.
- ROHO Air Cushion Cleaning covers the procedures for cleaning wheelchair cushions from ROHO.
- Braden Scale for Pressure Sores provides a chart for risk assessment.
- ROHO Cushion Warranty identifies ROHO’s limited warranty policy for cushions.
- Parsons, David. A deeper look into the R&D of seating surfaces made to prevent pressure sores. Medical Design News. September/October 2001.
- Clinical Case Study. Healing an Ischemic Ulcer (Pressure Ulcer in a Seated Client. Crown Therapeutics, 1997.
- ROHO Cushion Repair discusses step by step repair of air cushions.
Reduction in Blood Flow and Pressure Sores – Ischemia Video (6:46 minutes)
ROHO Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (3:57 minutes)
Shape Fitting Cushions Facilitate Healing of Pressure Wounds Video (6:20 minutes)
Dry Floatation Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (13:15 minutes)
- Additional Information