Other AirSep product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Airsep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter Product Series Number: AS005
NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-liter stationary oxygen concentrator manufactured by AirSep. This O2 device is part of the NewLife series of respirtory therapy designed for homecare use, hospital use, and clinical use. The AirSep AS005 NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrators provide continuous flow oxygen for Therapeutic Respiratory Treatment. It is an economical machine that offers low power consumption at 350 watts of power or less when placed in "Economy Mode." This therapy device will keep your power bill lower than most other oxygen concentrators that have a 5-liter oxygen delivery capacity. This device also offers several alarm features, such as battery test, power failure, high pressure, and low pressure.
- Without O2 Monitor
- With O2 Monitor
- With Nebulizer Kit
- With OxiSilent & Nebulizer Kit
The oxygen monitor can be added to the concentrator for a nominal cost. This device is a factory-installed option that allows you to monitor the O2 concentration level produced by the machine during operation. Should the concentration level fall below an acceptable therapeutic level, an amber warning light will turn on. If the alarm light remains on for more than 15 minutes, an additional intermittent alarm sound will commence.
The nebulizer outlet allows you to connect a hand-held nebulizer to the O2 concentrator for nebulization therapy. This option includes an air valve that can be switched on or off and an air outlet barb fitting. The outlet regulator is preset to deliver 6 liters per minute at 12 psig. Please note that oxygen-enriched air is not delivered to the nebulizer outlet.
The OxiSilent function incorporates an additional felt intake filter prior to the room air entering the compressor. This function reduces the noise emitted by the compressor.
AirSep 5 Liter O2 Machine Features
Features & Benefits
- Offers Therapeutic Oxygen
- Provides for an Optional Oxygen Monitor
- Provides for an Optional Nebulizer Outlet
- Provides Optional Oxisilent Function
- Low Power Consumption with Economy Mode
- Offers up to 5 Liters of Continuous Flow Oxygen
- Low Oxygen Flow Lockdown Feature Is Useful for Pediatric Applications as Well as Other Respiratory Patient Requirements for Low Flow O2
- Flow Lockdown Can Achieve 0125 to 2 Liters per Minute (LPM)
- Made in the USA
- Offers Ruggedness and Reliability
- Airsep Quality and Durability
- Low Maintenance Requirement Of Weekly Filter Cleaning
5 Liter Specifications
Product Size and Weight
- Width: 15.7 Inches
- Height: 28.5 Inches
- Depth: 14.5 Inches
- Weight: 54 Pounds
- Noise: 48-50 dBA
- Maximum Output: 5 LPM
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 7-9 PSIG
- O2 Concentration Levels: 1-3 LPM @ 95.5% to 92, 4 LPM @ 92% +/- 3, 5 LPM @ 90% +/- 3
- Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Power Connection: 120 VAC/60 Hz
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 0 – 10,000 Feet Above Sea Level
- Alarms: Battery Test, Power Failure, High Pressure, Low Pressure, and Low Concentration with Optional Oxygen Monitor
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Manufacturer: AirSep
- Brand: NewLife
- Product Numbers: AS005-1, AS005-4, AS005-7, AS005-87
- Made in the USA
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Warranty: Three-Year
Additional Product Information
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the AirLife Elite 5 or any of the other concentrators can be answered by one of our Certified Specialists. These specialists are trained, tested, and re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest O2 therapy delivery devices. These certified specialists can help you with questions about pulse flow, continuous flow, concentration levels, high-altitude operation, therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific machine specifications. Call 800-397-5899 toll-free to reach one of our certified specialists.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your oxygen concentrator requires repair while under warranty, just give us a call on our toll-free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Resources
- O2 Expertise from Vitality Medical Certified Experts
- Comparison Chart of the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors and dependability
- Filters manufactured by Chart Industries
- Accessories and Replacement Parts including batteries, backpacks, and power supplies
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure offers the features and benefits of this 5-Liter Oxygen Concentrator.
- User Manual covers the operation, maintenance, and cleaning of this AirSep Home Concentrator.
- Maintenance Instructions provides information on routine maintenance, filter replacement, battery replacement, and cleaning.
- Troubleshooting Guide offer extensive information on diagnosis common problems and their solutions. Includes a troubleshooting chart.
- Service Manual provides detailed technical information and schematics for this 5 Liter Concentrator.
- Oxygen Tubing Condensation includes an abstract, preventing rainout, alternatives to oxygen humidification,
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
- Long Term Oxygen Therapy Study by the Ottawa Hospital.
- AirSep Warranty provides details and warranty period schedule for AirSep Oxygen Concentrators.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators, and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics, and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2020.
- Additional Information