Customers Also Bought
Dr. Ho Neck Comforter is a neck pain relief device that helps people with neck problems. This neck stretcher can be used at home to provide neck pain treatment or neck traction. The neck traction device inflates to your comfort level with the use of a hand pump. It treats headaches, improves circulation, increases range of motion, reduces back pain and alleviates muscle tension.
Dr-HO's Neck Traction provides professional neck traction in the comfort of your own home, or wherever you need it. Neck traction is stretching the neck to combat the effects of gravity. This helps reduce tension along your neck while also improving your posture.
By reducing tension in your neck, you increase the range of motion allowing you to turn your head more. It also can help relieve headaches. Many headaches are caused from tight muscles or bulging discs putting pressure on nerves and blood vessels and the neck comforter helps realign those discs and relax the muscles.
It even has adjustable velcro straps making it one size fits all. These straps combined with the portability make it easy to take this comforter anywhere. Going on a business trip? Pack the comforter to help stretch that neck at night or during your travels.
In addition to being portable and having easily adjusted velcro straps, the easy to use air pump puts you in control of how much of a stretch your neck gets. Once inflated to the desired amount, push the air lock bead into and up the air passage to prevent leaking. For the best effect, sit in a relaxed upright position while using the comforter.
Product Features & Benefits
- Professional neck traction device.
- Neck traction at home.
- Neck stretcher.
- Neck pain treatment.
- Soft velvet material.
- Provides neck support.
- Relaxes neck muscles.
- Decompresses spinal disc joints.
- Improves spinal posture.
- Easily adjustable with Velcro straps.
- Product Number: 4200U
- Color: Navy Blue
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Warranty: 90 days limited
Instructions for Use
- Find the Air Lock Bead. This should be just above the pump bulb found in a side pocket of the tube. This needs to be in place before inflating the device.
- Place device around the neck. The air pump should be on the left and attached with the hook and loop straps.
- Slowly turn the "Slow Air Release Valve" clockwise. This is found at the bulb of the pump.
- Inflate by repeatedly applying pressure to the pump bulb. Stop once the desired pressure is reached.
- Move the Air Lock Bead into the tube and push up. These keeps the inflation in the device for longer, providing relief to the wearer.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A