Customers Also Bought
CHAD Oxymizer is a Disposable Oxygen Conserver as part of an Nasal Oxygen Cannula that is available as a Pendant Oxymizer or a Mustache Oxymizer. The Pendant Oxymizer (P-224) can be used with a continuous oxygen flow of up to 15 LPM. This Pendant Oxymizer features a reservoir that can be worn under clothing. The Mustache Oxymizer (F-224) can be used with a continuous oxygen flow of 20 LPM. The Mustache Oxymizer is a Fluidic Oxymizer. Both CHAD Oxymizers provide continuous high flow Oxygen Therapy for homecare, hospice, clinic, hospital or long term care. The Oxymizers are compatible with oxygen concentrators, compressed oxygen cylinders and liquid oxygen. CHAD Oxymizers can be used with pursed lip breathing. Manufactured by Drive Medical, CHAD Oxymizers deliver an oxygen conserver ratio of 4:1.
CHAD Oxymizers may be used during exercise, resting or during sleep. These disposable oxygen conservers offer oxygen therapy patients a comfortable alternative to using an oxygen mask. Oxymizer Conservers can be used while oxygen patients eat, drink or talk.
Drive Medical CHAD Oxymizer Disposable Oxygen Conserver Features & Benefits
- Nasal cannula oxygen conservers for oxygen savings.
- Pendant Oxymizer features a reservoir that can be worn under clothing.
- Mustache Oxymizer (Fluidic Oxymizer) features a reservoir near delivery point.
- Provides a conserver ratio of 4:1.
Drive Medical CHAD Oxymizer Disposable Oxygen Conserver Specifications
- Drive Medical CHAD Oxymizer Disposable Oxygen Conserver Product Numbers: F-224, O-224 (replaced by F-224, P-224).
- Oxygen Flow Capacity
- Pendant Oxymizer: 15 LPM.
- Mustache Oxymizer (Fluidic Oxymizer): 20 LPM.
- Conserver Savings Ratio: 4:1.
- Application: Nasal Cannula Oxygen Conserver.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
Drive Medical CHAD Oxymizer Disposable Oxygen Conserver Additional Information
- CHAD Oxymizer Conserver Brochure features an oxygen savings chart for the disposable oxygen conserver.
- Oxygen Oxymizer features and benefits charts.
- Oxymizer Reservior Specifications for both the P-224 Pendant Oxymizer and the O-224 Mustache Oxymizer.
- P-224 Pendant Oxymizer instructions for patient use.
- O-224 Mustache Oxymizer instructions for patient use.
- Oxymizer Conserver Information Booklet features oxygen storage reservoir technology.
- Collard, F.Ph.D.; Wautelet, J.P.; Delwiche, J.; Prignot, P. Dubois. Improvement of oxygen delivery in severe hypoxemia by a reservior cannula. Eur Respir J. 1989, 2, 778-81.
- Shehan, J. Christopher; MD, O'Donohue Jr., MD., W.F. Use of Reservoir Nasal Cannula in Hospitalized Patients with Refractory Hypoxemia. CHEST. 1996 Supplement Oct., 110:4.
- Carter, Ph.D, Rick; Willams, M.S., James S. Evaluation of the Pendant Oxygen-Conserving Nasal Cannula during Exercise. CHEST. 1986, Jun., 89:6, 805-10.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsMy father has a portable oxygen concentrator. It has continuous and pulse options. It can go up to 2L continuous. From what I understand, if he uses the oxymizer on 2 continuous, it should give him the equivalent of 4L continuous. Am I right? If not, how close would he be to this level?Question by: Chris on May 23, 2016 8:38:49 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 7, 2016 2:23:00 PMDoes the oxymizer allow and work if added additional tubing for ease of movement through a house?Question by: Liz on Jul 23, 2019 9:08:00 AMThe greater the distance, the less potent treatment tends to be. Please consult a medical professional regarding this question.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 23, 2019 3:13:00 PMIs there a hcpc code for the pendent oxymizer?Question by: ERICKA BARBER on Sep 11, 2019 8:20:00 PMThere is, the HCPCS code for this product is: A4649Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Sep 12, 2019 2:56:00 PMCan I use this with a portable at 6 lpm pulse? Will it provide more oxygen during activity? ThanksQuestion by: Rhonda on Jul 12, 2019 2:05:00 PMYes, the oxymizers are both able to handle 6 lpm for airflow and can be worn during exercise and high activity.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 12, 2019 2:53:00 PMI have recently had my oxygen level increased to 8-10. From 6. My airline approved device only goes to 6 pulse. Is it possible to use the oximizer on 6 pulse and maintain an 8 level? It also has a continuous level of 3.Question by: Jolyne Corbin on Nov 19, 2017 9:25:00 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. We recommend contacting a medical professional for specific information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 5, 2018 9:06:00 AMAre there any options for the tubing that fits in the actual nares? The plastic is very hard and painful on the nose.Question by: Jessica on Jul 2, 2015 11:45:00 AMThere are unfortunately no softer cannulas available for this unit.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Sep 3, 2019 2:33:00 PMI have the same question. I am used to wearing the regular soft cannula. Do these come in softer plastic? The plastic is these is very hard, painful on the nose, and difficult to keep it on.Answer by: Don on Oct 25, 2016 6:34:22 AM
Based on your history