Customers Also Bought
Newborn & Mom Pulse Ox Kit, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a two-in-one oxygen monitor that allows a medical professional to oversee both neonatal and adult patients' oxygen saturation levels with the same device.
For an accurate reading on pediatric patients, simply place the Y-probe sensor, which is the infant pulse oximeter, into the back of the adult fingertip oximeter. From there, wrap the Y-port around the infant's wrist to obtain the results. If you're needing to read the adult, remove the Y-port and use as a fingertip pulse oximeter.
Whether a medical professional is obtaining neonatal or adult oxygen saturation levels, you can be certain that you are receiving highly accurate readings, as it has an accurate to ± 2% accuracy at 75 to 100% SpO2.
In addition to accuracy, the Newborn & Mom Pulse Ox Kit features an audible alarm, rotating display, perfusion index trend, color LED display, and more.
Please not that this oximeter is intended for vital spot check use only and is not designed for overnight or continuous use.
Order now and have the accuracy and precision of Hopkins Medical Products today!
Newborn & Mom Pulse Ox Kit Contents
- 10 alcohol wipes.
- Infant pulse oximeter that's compatible with the adult fingertip pulse oxi.
- Nylon royal blue zippered carrying case.
- Pack of 10 neonatal probe wraps.
Newborn & Mom Pulse Ox Kit Features and Benefits
- Alarm set for pulse and SpO2.
- Auto on/off.
- Highly accurate.
- Percentage and waveform trend.
- Rotating display.
Newborn & Mom Pulse Ox Kit Specifications
- Product Number: 716266.
- Accuracy: ± 2% 75 to 100% SpO2.
- Application: To monitor an infant or adult's oxygen saturation levels.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information