Customers Also Bought
Hypodermic needles are meant to go under the skin to either inject fluids into the body or extract fluids from it. Covidien's Monoject Filter Needle with Polypropylene Hub is a sterile, single-use hypodermic needle that quickly and easily injects or removes fluids. The needle is made of stainless steel and has a 5-micron particulate filter. Each needle has a color-coded cover and cap, allowing the user to keep track of patients, dosages or inventory. An epoxy needle attachment keeps the needle in place.
MonMonoject Filter Needle Features and Benefits
- Single-Use for Easy Discarding
- Sterile Needle Means Clean Application
- 5 Micron Particulate Matter Filter for Easy Insertion
- Can Take Out or Remove Medications/Liquids
- Stainless Steel Needle for Durability
- Color-Coded Sheath for Easy Tracking
- Epoxy Attachment Keeps the Needle in Place
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Kendall
- Manufacturer Number: 61305018
- Length: 1 1/2 Inches
- Contents Per Box: 100 Needles
- HCPCS: A4215
- Gauge: 20
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item. Rx Type none
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!